To register for Lone Worker Safety Live 2021 please complete and submit the form below.
Early Bird Rate (register before 31st April 2021) £165.00
Standard Delegate Rate £210.00
Members of IOSH, BSIA, BSC or SIA licence holders £180.00
NHS and Emergency Services £180.00
Charities or not-for-profit organisations £165.00
If you wish to bring colleagues along with you, we can offer 10% discount off whichever rate is applicable for three or more delegates from your organisation.
There is also an opportunity to apply for a complimentary place if you are a small charity that would benefit from the event. Please get in touch soon as places are strictly limited.
All rates are subject to VAT
Your delegate pass includes:
- Full day CPD points and certificate
- Access to Conference and Expert Speakers
- Interactive Workshops
- Opportunity to visit Trusted Exhibitors
- Access to Educational Webinars in 2021 (from point of registration)
- Event Magazine and Presenter Slides
- Lunch and Refreshments throughout the day – including Lord’s Afternoon Tea!
We hope you agree that the day offers great value if you are interested in managing the health & safety, personal safety & security and wellbeing & mental health of lone and vulnerable workers.
Sections marked with an asterix * are required fields. If your form does not send please scroll back up to the form and complete any fields highlighted red.