Early Bird Rate (register before 31st March 2021) £165.00
Standard Delegate Rate £210.00
Members of IOSH, BSIA, BSC or SIA licence holders £180.00
NHS and Emergency Services £180.00
Charities or not-for-profit organisations £165.00
If you wish to bring colleagues along with you, we can offer 10% discount off whichever rate is applicable for three or more delagates from your organisation.
There is also an opportunity to apply for a complimentary place if you are a small charity that would benefit from the event. Please get in touch soon as places are strictly limited.
Virtual Conference on 13th October 2020 is available to all for FREE. Just click here to register while spaces are available.
All rates are subject to VAT
Your delegate pass includes:
- Full day CPD points and certificate
- Access to Conference and Expert Speakers
- Interactive Workshops
- Opportunity to visit Trusted Exhibitors
- Access to Educational Webinars in 2020 (from point of registration)
- Event Magazine and Presenter Slides
- Lunch and Refreshments throughout the day – including Lord’s Afternoon Tea!
We hope you agree that the day offers great value if you are interested in managing the health & safety, personal safety & security and wellbeing & mental health of lone and vulnerable workers.
Sections marked with an asterix * are required fields. If your form does not send please scroll back up to the form and complete any fields highlighted red.